Vamo V6 20W Mod Unit
Introducing the all new upgraded Vamo V6 20W. The variable wattage digital mod maintains the infamous Vamo V5 design with improvements that utilize key significance allowing to extend the unit in continuing to be a favorite. The first issue that has been improved is the connection pin. In previous generations, the 510 connection pin had some issues and went through changes until finally deciding on using a silver plated contact pin screw that can be adjusted using a flat head screwdriver. This will allow a wide range of atomizers to be used that may have various lengths. The second update is the battery spring located on the bottom cap, which is now silver plated as well for better conducitivity. The Vamo V6 still maintains the extended tube for using a single 18650, 2 x 18350 or one 18350. With the improvement of the chip, batteries is now strongly recommended to use higher amps which will list the general specifications necessary depending on your resistance. The chip has some great novelty features which the first thing you will notice is the wattage being able to go up to 20 watts. The OLED display screen can provide volts, watts, puff count, atomizer resistance, output current and vaping time. Finally, another great feature is the ability to attach a USB adaptor that will allow you to charge USB related devices (adaptor sold separately).
Note: We requested for non logo versions to keep a clean appearance of the unit.
- Can go up to 20 watts
- Can read as low as .8ohms
- Equipped with memory function
- 510 / ego threaded connection capability
- 0.75" OLED display screen showing volts, watts, puffs, atomizer resistance, output current and vaping time
- Variable wattage - can be adjustable from 3.0W to 20.0W (in 0.5W increments)
- Short circuit protection
- Low load protection: Lower than 0.3 ohm when use 1 battery, Lower than 0.8 ohm when use 2 batteries; Lower than 5 ohm when use as a mobile power bank
- Maximum output current: 7A
- Over voltage (> 9V) and low voltage (
- Vaping time setting: Auto & manual (5-30 seconds)
- Bottom vent hole
- 510/eGo threading connector (adjustable silver-plated-brass center pin)
- Removable beauty ring
- Works with atomizers with resistance >= 1.5 ohm
- Can be powered by 1*18650, 1*18350 or 2*18350 batteries (batteries sold separately)
- Vamo V6 cannot be recharged by a eGo battery charger, you should take out the battery to charge
Note: If planning to sub ohm with a 18350 battery, it is strongly recommended to use a 10.5A or higher.