Introducing the Tree of Life mechanical mod clone, a 1:1 clone made from stainless steel construction. Each individual tube can cater to specific single battery sizes (18350, 18490/18500, and 18650) with it's own logo engraved. Both top and bottom cap is equipped with copper contacts for maximum performance efficiency, and the exterior cap design allows easier grip. The top cap also includes a telescopic pin which serves as a way to secure your battery and position the atomizer to your suitable need.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Copper Contacts
- Telescopic Positive Pin
- Reverse Threaded Locking Ring
- Spring-Loaded Bottom-firing Switch
- Dedicated 18350 and 18490/18500 & 18650 Tubes included
- Serialized (Located on Inner Part of Switch)
- Grooves for Atomizer Airflow on Top Cap
Note: please DO NOT stack batteries as this is a mechanical mod with no circuitry, you will effectively double your voltage which can and will destroy attached devices. Also, have a clear knowledge of properly using mechanical mods.
Don't let the simplistic design of the Royal Hunter RDA fool you. The unit features a clean two-tone finish and was designed to be the RDA of choice for cloud and flavor chasers. Up top is a high-flow wide bore drip tip while coil build options are virtually endless with larger terminating posts on the deck, allowing you to use larger wires and more cotton for less dripping. The positive center block makes for easy building and like all competition RDAs, there's plenty of adjustable airflow options.
- Brass with Matte Black / Stainless Steel / White finish
- 22mm diameter
- 24mm height
- 31g weight
- Allan screws (not Phillips)
- 1x Royal Hunter RDA clone
- 1x Bag of extra o-rings, allan wrench
Note: It is strongly recommended to thoroughly wash & clean the atomizer. When using rebuildable atomizers, please have a clear knowledge and understanding of properly using these products.