Capable of firing atomizers as low as 0.1 ohm and as high as 3.0 ohm, the SMY 50w Temperature Control box mod also allows you to set the temperature ranging from 200 to 400 degrees centigrade. The unit features a spring-loaded, stainless steel 510 connector and uses a single 18650 battery for power. There are numerous safety protection features on the SMY 50w Temperature Control box mod including over-temperature protection, anti-reverse protection, short-circuit protection, temperature control protection, low-voltage protecftion and timeout protection. The unit also has a USB charging port and uses a slide cover design to easily swap out the battery. On the front of the device is an LED display creen that shows voltage, wattage, atomizer ohm, temperature and battery life. Manufactured from Zinc Alloy, the SMY 50w Temperature Control box mod is lightweight and comfortable to hold.
As with all temperature control mods, it is required to use nickel atomizers when the unit has temperature control enabled. If using kanthal, ensure that the temperature control feature is turned off.
- Dual mode support - temperature control and variable wattainge power control
- Supports 0.1- 3.0-ohm atomizers
- USB charging port
- Zinc Alloy construction
- Slide cover and damping design
- LED display screen
- Spring-loaded, stainless steel 510 connector
- Over-temperature protection
- Anti-reverse protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Temperature control protection
- Low-voltage protection
- Timeout protection
Note: Batteries are not included. This unit is strongly recommended for advanced or experienced users. If you do not have an understanding of how to operate this unit, please ask questions or acquire a clear knowledge on how to operate these type of devices.
Much like the Veritas RDA, the Marquis rebuildable atomizer consists of a few improvements that sets this apart. The first thing to notice is that this RDA has a dedicated air hole for each coil. Another bonus is the tools that's included to build each coil, making it simple to setup. The four building rods contain different mm diameters that can be placed into the holes on the atomizer. The crown design center post serves as a purpose to "trap" your wires into place, making it easy to tighten and secure. Along with the ease of mind in building coil configurations, the cap includes a threaded insulator which can be switched with 2 different types of 510 adapters, and 1 threaded drip tip. A flavorful RDA that is a must have for one who wishes to bear a simple coil build at the same time.
- 510 threading w/ fixed copper center screw
- 22mm outside diameter.
- 32.5mm overall height w/o drip tip
- Dual ground screws easy dual coil setup
- Dual coil/single coil capable
- Innovative crown style center post with wire capture tabs
- Vertical, horizontal or chimney coils
- Cotton, silica, SS mesh, etc. wicking
- Custom coiling rods in 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm diameters
- Blind holes in liquid well for perfect coil alignment
- 6mm deep liquid well (approx.)
- Double O-rings for a firm top cap seal
- Adjustable airflow ( single and dual coil mode)
- Removable lid (16mm) with heat insulator
- Custom wide bore drip tip (8.7mm bore)
- 2x custom lid adaptors for 510 style drip tips
- 1x Marquis RDA clone
- 1x PEEK drip tip adapter
- 1x 10mm wide bore drip tip ( 8.75mm Bore)
- 1x 4mm 510 drip tip adapter
- 1x Flush 510 drip tip adapter
- 2x 2.5 + 3mm coil building rods
- 2x 3.5 + 4mm coil building rods
- Extra O-rings
- Extra screws
Note: It is strongly recommended to thoroughly wash & clean the atomizer. When using rebuildable atomizers, please have a clear knowledge and understanding of properly using these products.