The Intelligent Charger by Smok features 4-slots and allows high-speed charging up to 1A. The LCD screen displays voltage, charging current, charging time and the type of battery in each slot. The charger will stop charging automatically once batteries are fully charged. Smok has also included advanced protection against short circuiting, over-current, overcharging and incorrect polarity direction.
- Broad spectrum of Li-ion, Li-FePO4, Ni-MH, Ni-CD, rechargeable cell size.
- Charger battery, select of LiFePO4 battery.
- Each of the four battery slots monitors and charges independently.
- Support 500mA current and 1000mA current charging.
- LCD display of each cell?s voltage, charging current, charging time and battery type.
- It supports both AC and DC wide supply voltage, can use in the vehicle.
- Advanced protection against short circuiting, over-current, overcharging and wrong polarity direction.
- If the battery overcharged/battery voltage low, with low current activation function to protect the battery.
- Charging over 8 hours will be automatically stopped to ensure safety.
- Compliant Standards: TUV, GS, PSE, FCC, CE, C-TICK, CB, RoHS.
- 3.2V/3.65V LI-ION/LI-FEPO4
- 10440, 14500, 16340
- 17500, 17650, 17670
- 18350, 18490, 18500
- 18650, 26650, 22650
- 1.2V NI-MH/NI-CD
- AA, AAA, C
THE KIT INCLUDES:
- 1 x Battery Charger with adapter
- 1 x USB cable for charging
- 1 x User Manual
- For your protection and that of the cells being charged, used the charger only as instructed.
- Discontinue use if the battery contacts, cord or the charger are dropped or damaged in any way.
- Disconnect the power supply when charging is completed.
- Do not attempt to charge with AC and car power sources at the same time.
- Under no circumstances should the charger be dismantled modified or used for other purposes.
- As an electrical appliance, keep the charger out of reach of children.
- Using damaged batteries represents significant risk and voids the provides the product?s warranty.