The new Zmax V5 has a 9th option menu which allows phone charging or use of a USB adaptor option that only works with V5 version. The V5 has an updated circuit board which allows to have this option using an adaptor accessory that is included with this unit.
The Sigelei Telescoping ZMax V5 is the most advanced ZMax to date.
This unit features variable voltage, variable wattage, RMS and mean modes.
All features can be accessed via a new crisp OLED screen.
The telescoping tube can accommodate many different batteries.
An additional extension end cap is also included to provide more flexibility when changing battery configurations.
This stainless steel mod is an excellent choice for those looking for a high amp output device with well-designed aesthetics. IMR batteries required.
- Adjust Voltage 3.0V to 6.0V in 0.1V increments
- Adjust Power 3.0W to 15W in 0.5 Watt increments
- 5A Output Limit
- OLED Displays Output Voltage, Output Power, Resistance, Battery Voltage, Power On/Off, LCD On/Off
- Short Circuit Protection
- >Low Resistance Protection below 1.2ohms
- Low Voltage Protection below 3.4V
- 510 & Ego connection - Fits all 510 devices and SOME EGO devices such as the EVOD
- RMS & Mean Voltage setting for proper test settings if desired with proper equipment.
- Mobile Charging On/Off option
- 1 x Zmax V5 Body
- 1 x Cell Phone Charging Adaptor
Note: The adapter that comes with this unit for the USB Cell Phone option will only work for the V5 and not any other Sigelei devices.