The Nitecore Intellicharge i4 is a universal, automatic smart-charger compatible with almost all types of rechargeable batteries thus eliminating the need to own several chargers. The i4 is able to automatically identify Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries and apply an appropriate charging mode (Constant Charge Current (CC), Constant Charge Voltage (CV) and Trickle Charge). Each of the i4's four microcomputer-controlled charging slots is capable of monitoring and charging batteries independently. Additionally, yellow and blue power/charging status indicator lights could visibly indicate battery status and charging process.i4: The all-new highly advanced smart charger. It's as simple as insert, detect and charge.
* Capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously
* Each of the four battery slots monitors and charges independently
* Automatically identifies Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries
* Features three charging modes (CC, CV and Trickle Charge)
* Automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode
* 3 Color LED displays charging progress for each battery
* Automatically stops charging when complete
* Features reverse polarity protection
* Designed for optimal heat dissipation
Input Voltage : AC 100-240V 50/60HZ or DC 12V
Input Power: 10W
Output Voltage : 4.2V ± 1% / 1.48V ± 1%
Output Current : 375mA x 4 / 750mA x 2
Dimensions: 139mm x 96mm x 36mm
Weight : 156g (without batteries and power cord)
Package Included :1 x Nitecore i4 Intellicharge Universal Battery Charger
1 x Power Cord (U.S. Plug)
Li-ion: 26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 17335, 16340 (RCR123), 14500, 10440Ni-MH / Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, C
The i4 charger cannot identify the battery capacity itself. So when charging one single 10440 Li-ion battery or AAA rechargeable battery, the i4 still emits about
750mA current for charging, causing the battery to become hot.
- Please do not use the i4 to charge one single 10440 Li-ion or one single AAA rechargeable battery.
- When charging two 10440 Li-ion or two AAA rechargeable batteries, please set them in slot 1 and 3 or slot 2 and 4.