200w Firmware Factory Installed!
The 200w IPV3 Li box mod uses 2 x 18650 batteries and is one powerful unit. Not only does it have the ability to adjust from 7w - 200w, the box mod can read all the way down to .10ohms! One of the major updates on this latest versions IPV3 box mod is the capability of temperature control setting. With the latest Yihi SX330 V3SL chip, and with the recent batch, the unit is not updated with the 200w (previously was 165w). The sleek aluminum body is nicely designed with a .69" OLED display screen which reads your current wattage, ohm resistance and battery life. 510 threaded connection is also equipped with an adjustable pin to allow your atomizers to sit flushed with the unit.
- 200 watt SX330 V3SL module chip
- Temperature control
- Improved firing button
- 7w-200 watt range
- Handles 0.1ohm - 3.0 ohm resistance
- Auto ohm resistance meter finds ideal voltage for tank/dripper
- LED screen with white OLED .69? display
- Battery life readout in realtime
- Touch sensor fire button
- Locking mechanism to prevent misfire
- Chip runs cool to avoid heat and temperature sensor malfunction
- Adjustable 510 pin - Flushed atomizer fitment
- Uses 2 x 18650 batteries (removable and sold separately)
- Aluminum body
- Magnetic battery cover
- IPV3 200watt Box Mod Unit
Note: Batteries and charger not included.