The Aspire CF Sub Ohm battery is a great addition if you own an Atlantis Tank. The device is equipped with a built-in 2000mAh capacity rechargeable battery, capable of producing a max out current of 40A. The mod is great for sub ohm atomizers that can take as low as 0.3ohm. The tube is made with stainless steel and a beautiful carbon fiber housing. The unique spring connector technology ensures to always provide a strong connection between the battery and atomizer attachment. The stainless steel metal button makes it easy to press and lights around the button for different purposes.
- Stainless steel tube w/carbon fiber (available in 4 different finishes)
- Saftey vent holes
- Stainless steel metal button
- Turn on/off w/LED indicator
- 2000mAh battery capacity
- Unique spring connector
- Compatible with 0.3-1.0ohm
- Turn on/off : Press the button 5 times in succession in 2 seconds. The LED will blink 3 times ( both blue and orange) and button will illuminte blue active and ON . Repeat the same process to turn OFF.
- Usage: Press the button and inhale at the same time.
- LED light indicator : Blue - Battery Voltage 3.5v-4.2v
- Orange- Battery Voltage below 3.5v
- Output Voltage : 4.2v full power output
- Compatible with : 0.3ohms -1.0 ohms
- Available Capacity: 2000mah
- Low Battery Indication : Battery Orange indicator light blinks 15 times
- Charger Specification : 4.2 output
- Complete battery charger : 2-5 hours
1.Unscrew the battery from the vaping components.
2.Gently screw battery into the USB charger.
3.Plug the USB into the supplied wall charger or computer.
4.The battery will flash 3 times and then turn solid in color (Orange light in 3.2-3.5V,
Blue light in 3.5-4.15V).
5.The light on the USB charger will be red when charging.
6.Once fully charged, the USB charger will display a green light, and the LED light on
battery will turn off. - See more at: http://www.aspirecig.com/products/MOD/mod185.html...
- Unscrew the battery from vaping components
- Gently screw the battery in to USB charger
- Plug the USB in to supplied wall charger or computer
- The battery will flash 3 times and then turn into solid in color . (orange :3.2v-3.5v ;Blue 3.5v-4.15v)
- Light on USB charger will be red when battery full charging
- Once fully charged the light on charger will turn green and LEd light on battery will turn OFF
- Over Charge Protection : When the battry is over-charged (beyond 4.25v) the in built microchip will automatically stop the charging
- Over discharge Protection: When battery cell voltage is less than 3.2v(low battery), the atomizer will remain OFF and the orange LED will blink 15 times.
- Atomizer Short Circuit Protection : If heating coils are short circuited while vaping, the LED lights(both colors) will flash 3times, and the battery will default to sleep mode.
- Charging Short Circuit Protection: If the charger is short circuited while charging the battery will default to OFF mode , stop charging and battery light (both colors) will flash 6 times.
- Lock and unlock function: To lock the battery, press the button 5 times in succession in 2 seconds.The led light (both colors) will flash 3 times. repeat this procedure or recharge unlock.
- Battery care: Do not Store the battery in a hot or humid environment.. Do not drop or puncture the battery. Do not force battery connection to other attachments.
Warning: Always keep battery dry and away from moisture. Do not dismantle or expose the battery compartment-this will result in malfunction. If the indicator light displays ON continuously or product becomes hot- immediately disconnect the battery from the tank to break the electric conection.