This is the most up to date IPV6X with reverse polaratiy battery protection and locking.
Leave it to Pioneer4You to continually find a way to improve its already awesome digital mods. The latest is the IPV6X 200W temperature control mod, featuring a compact body while still retaining the use of two 18650 batteries (sold separately). The IPV6X is powered by the latesy YiHi SX330-F6 chipset that allows a wattage output range from 10 watts to 215 watts with a firmware upgrade. Out of the box, the IPV6X will top out at 200w. In temperature control mode, it is adjustable from 10 Joules to 100 Joules, although if you use Titanium then it can reach 120 Joules. Temperature control range is 212 degrees Fahrenheit to 572 degrees Fahrenheit.
On the outside, the IPV6X has a soft, curvy contour with a visually striking finish and there are your standard three operation buttons. It is compatible with Ni200 Nickel, Titanium and Stainless Steel wire and also supports SX Pure Heating Elements as low as 0.04 ohm resistance. The two batteries are housed behind a magnetic battery door cover and safety features include low voltage protection, low resistance protection, high input voltage warning, short-circuit operation and reverse battery protection.
- Attractive, compact body
- 10W - 215W output range (with firmware upgrade)
- 10J - 100J in temperature control (120J for Titanium)
- Minimum atomizer resistance: 0.05 ohm
- Temperature control range: 212F - 572F
- Latest YiHi SX330-F6 chipset
- Dual 18650 batteries (not included)
- OLED display
- Temperature control compatible with Nickel Ni200, Titanium and Stainless Steel
- Temperature Control of Resistance (TCR) setting
- Magnetic battery door cover
- Supports SX Pure Heating Elements
- 1x IPV6X box mod
- 1x Micro USB cable
- 1x IPV6X instruction manual