Building on the success of the IPV D2, Pioneer4You has released the new D3 compact mod featuring a billet aluminum body and temperature control functionality. The mod is an 80W regulated box mod that uses a single 18650 battery (not included) and includes voltage stepdown for lower wattage vaping and better battery life. The IPV D3 is powered by the new YiHi SX130H-V2 chip and has a magnetic battery door that is a noticeable improvement compared to the IPV D2. Output wattage ranges from 7W-80W while temperature control goes from 200-degrees Fahrenheit to 572-degrees Fahrenheit.
Up top is a spring-loaded 510 atomizer contact pin and each package includes a black silicone protective sleeve. In temperature control mode, output Joules range from 5J-50J and can read atomizers from 0.05 ohm to 0.3 ohm.
- Billet aluminum body
- Step-down function
- Magnetic battery door
- Temperature control functionality
- Wattage: 7W-80W
- Joules: 5J-50J
- Standard atomizer resistance: 0.15 ohm to 3.0 ohm
- Joule atomizer resistance (temperature control): 0.05 ohm to 0.3 ohm
- Temperature range: 200 - 572 degrees Fahrenheit
- Spring-loaded 510 atomizer contact pin
- Yihi SX130H-V2 chip
- 1x IPV D3 box mod