The Caravela mod cloned by HCigar is a 1:1 ratio replica that is offered in either stainless steel or brass with mixed accents. Each mod is laser engraved with the 'ship' logo and other markings much like the original. The mechanical mod includes 3 different extension tubes for sizes that will fit for 18350, 18500, and 18650. On HCigar Caravela replicas, you will also receive a carrying case that has an embroidered HCigar logo.
- Stainless Steel or Brass w/mixed caps (brass tubes includes ss caps, ss tubes includes brass caps)
- Caravela ship logo on all battery tubes
- Signature Caravela "C" on ss button
- Signature "Pedro" logo on all battery tubes
- Individually numbered
- Silver plated contact pins
- Internal button switch and ring
- Recessed 510 atomizer connection
- Reverse threaded lock ring
- Adjustable 510 contact pin w/black delrin
- 22mm external diameter
- HCigar embroidered carrying case
Note: please DO NOT stack batteries as this is a mechanical mod with no circuitry, you will effectively double your voltage which can and will destroy attached devices. Also, have a clear knowledge of properly using mechanical mods.
The Tobh V2.5 RDA, cloned by Ehpro, is made from stainless steel consisting of 3 pieces (excluding the drip tip). An adjustable air flow control feature provides different levels of draw, while the unique heatsink design on the top cap allows the heat to dissipate. The internal portion of the top cap also features a conical design to decrease turbulent airflow or low pressure using. The 510 center connection is made from copper to offer a strong conductivity and performance.
Compared to it's previous version, there is a few changes. A revised thinner fin design has been incorporated. Redesigned conical internal cap, larger air flow, updated logo.
- Food grade stainless steel
- 510 threading
- 3 posts with Phillips head screws
- Copper contact pin
- Conical internal design
- Functioning heatsink on top cap
- 22mm diameter
- Ehpro Tobh v2.5 atomizer clone
- Drip Tip
- Extra O-Rings
Note: It is strongly recommended to thoroughly wash & clean the atomizer. When using rebuildable atomizers, please have a clear knowledge and understanding of properly using these products.