From Vaporesso comes the Target 75w VTC Kit that features a no spitting tank with a cCELL coil. The unique cCELL coil uses true ceramic coil without wicks, giving it a longer lifecycle. Essentially the heating coil and ceramic are made together to form the coil unit. The VTC mod itself has a pretty unique design and has output wattage of 5w to 75w. It also has temperature control functionality with adjustable temperature range of 150 to 315 degrees Centigrade or 300 to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. It uses a single 18650 battery (sold separately) and has an OLED display.
- Target tank with cCELL true ceramic coil
- Variable wattage box mod (5w - 75w)
- Temperature control (100-315 degrees Centigrade, 300-600 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Zinc alloy and stainless steel construction
- Uses single 18650 battery (sold seaparately)
- 1x Target tank with cCELL coil (0.9 ohm preinstalled)
- 1x Target 75w box mod
- 1x Extra replacement Ni200 cCELL nickel coil (0.2 ohm)
- 1x USB cable
- 1x User Manual
The Nitecore Intellicharge i2 is a universal, automatic smart-charger compatible with almost all types of rechargeable batteries thus eliminating the need to own several chargers. The i2 is able to automatically identify Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries and apply an appropriate charging mode (Constant Charge Current (CC), Constant Charge Voltage (CV) and Trickle Charge). Each of the i2's microcomputer-controlled charging slots is capable of monitoring and charging batteries independently. Additionally, yellow and blue power/charging status indicator lights could visibly indicate battery status and charging process.i2: The all-new highly advanced smart charger. It's as simple as insert, detect and charge.
* Capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously
* Each of the two battery slots monitors and charges independently
* Automatically identifies Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries
* Features three charging modes (CC, CV and Trickle Charge)
* Automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode
* 3 Color LED displays charging progress for each battery
* Automatically stops charging when complete
* Features reverse polarity protection
* Designed for optimal heat dissipation
Input Voltage : AC 100-240V 50/60HZ or DC 12V
Input Power: 10W
Output Voltage : 4.2V ± 1% / 1.48V ± 1%
Output Current : 0.5A x 2
Dimensions :132mm x 70mm x 35mm
Weight : 104g (without batteries and power cord)
Package Included : 1 x Nitecore i4 Intellicharge Universal Battery Charger
1 x Power Cord (U.S. Plug)
Li-ion: 26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 17335, 16340 (RCR123), 14500Ni-MH / Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, C
The AWT 18650 high-drain 40A battery is perfect for mechanical mods and sub-ohm builds. The lithium-ion battery has a capacity of 3000mAh and is manufactured by AWT with a cycle life of over 1,000.
Dimensions: 65.05mm (L) x 18.2mm (D)
Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
Continuous Discharge Current: 35A
Discharge Voltage: 2.5V
Safe chemistry LiMN means reduced risk of venting with flame or explosion. Due to the safety inherent in IMR safe chemistry batteries there is no protection circuitry added or built in. This provides a slightly shorter battery length to enable a good fit in most mods.
To ensure longevity, it is not recommended to allow the battery to discharge below 2.5V.
Please note that due to their inherent safety, IMR cells don't have a protection circuit built in. They should never be discharged below 2.5 volts or cycle life/performance will be reduced. Maximum charge voltage is 4.2 volts.