The Vapor Flask v3 clone is a variable wattage device that supports up to 40 watts and has temperature control from 200 to 600-degrees Fahrenheit. It features a copper 510 connector and its ergonomic design is accented by custom-milled aluminum buttons. A top-mounted LCD display provides all the information you need and the Vapor Flask v3 supports up to two 18650 batteries at a time (can use a single) with mini-USB charging capabilities.
- DNA 40 clone
- Variable wattage (1-40W)
- Temperature control (200-600 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Copper 510 connector
- Custom-milled aluminum buttons
- Ergonomic design
- Dual battery support (can use single)
- Top-mounted LCD display
- 22mm profile
- Mini-USB chargeable
- 1x Vapor Flask v3 clone
- 1x Carrying pouch
- 1x mini-USB cable
The all new v1.5 version has some improvements that enhances the performance even further from it's previous version. The Plume Veil v1.5 RDA clone is an excellent choice for a superior performance that packs many features. Each section of the atomizer from it's previous version has been carefully evaluated to seek further improvements from an already great performing RDA. The top cap now is equipped with 2 additional air holes versus it's previous 2, the body has a slightly larger air hole slit to squeeze extra air draw, and the deck has been upgraded with grooves to capture juice efficiently.
**Current batch is for logo versions
- 2 additional holes on top cap
- Longer air slits on body
- Grooved juice wells
- Stainless steel body
- 22mm diameter
- Dual, single or quad coil compatible
- Phillips screws
- Deep juice well
- Milled negative posts, no turning, EVER!
- Adjustable single or dual air-flow
- Unique airflow brings air from 3 places - slots in front of coils, holes through negative posts & holes in top cap for vacuum effect!
- Engraved logo (non logo version available as well)
- Delrin insulator
- Matching Plume Veil drip tip included
- Stainless steel positive block
- Plume Veil v1.5 RDA clone
- Drip Tip
- Extra O-Rings
- Extra Screws
Note: It is strongly recommended to thoroughly wash & clean the atomizer. When using rebuildable atomizers, please have a clear knowledge and understanding of properly using these products.