Introducing the Aspire CF Mod. The stainless steel tube with its elegant carbon fiber can house 1 x 18650 battery with a removeable cap on the bottom. Another great added feature is the overdischarge battery protection. The light that surrounds your firing button will prevent from engaging and will blink orange 15 times. The unique spring connector technology ensures to always provide a strong connection between the battery and atomizer attachment. The stainless steel metal button makes it easy to press and lights around the button for different purposes.
- Stainless steel tube w/carbon fiber
- Saftey vent holes
- Stainless steel metal button
- Turn on/off w/LED indicator
- Overdischarge battery protection
- Lock/Unlock function
- Atomizer short circuit protection
- Unique spring connector
- 510 threaded connection
- Uses 1 x 18650 battery (battery sold separately)
- Turn on/off : Press the button 5 times in succession in 2 seconds. The LED will blink 3 times ( both blue and orange) and button will illuminte blue active and ON . Repeat the same process to turn OFF.
- Usage: Press the button and inhale at the same time.
- LED light indicator : Blue - Battery Voltage 3.5v-4.2v
- Orange- Battery Voltage below 3.5v
- Output Voltage : 4.2v full power output
- Compatible with : 18650 battery
- Features : Protective electronic switch
- Over discharge Protection: When battery cell voltage is less than 2.8v(low battery), the atomizer will remain OFF and the orange LED will blink 15 times.
- Atomizer Short Circuit Protection : If heating coils are short circuited while vaping, the LED lights(both colors) will flash 3times, and the battery will default to sleep mode.
- Lock and unlock function: To lock the battery, press the button 5 times in succession in 2 seconds.The led light (both colors) will flash 3 times. repeat this procedure or recharge unlock.
- Battery care: Do not Store the battery in a hot or humid environment.. Do not drop or puncture the battery. Do not force battery connection to other attachments.
Warning: Always keep battery dry and away from moisture. Do not dismantle or expose the battery compartment-this will result in malfunction. If the indicator light displays ON continuously or product becomes hot- immediately disconnect the battery from the tank to break the electric conection.