Nitecore has updated its popular i2 charger, introducing the Nitecore i2 V2. Now featuring 100-percent charging acceleration, the new i2 can charge up to 1000mA current in one slot, making it 100 percent more than that on the original i2 charger. The updated charger also has Active Current Distribution technology, which allows for a dynamic distribution of the i2 V2's charging power. For example, when a pair of batteries are being charged and one of them is completely charged, all charging power will automatically go to the other slot.
The i2 V2 is compatible with 1.2V, 3.7V, 4.2V and 4.35V batteries. You can almost charge all kinds of cylinder batteries without buying extra chargers. The V button located on the charger allows you to easily set charging voltage for each slot independently. By pushing both the C and V buttons, you can enable IMR battery restoration to restore a 0V depleted IMR battery.
- 100-percent Charging Acceleration
- Active Current Distribution technology
- Expanded compatibility to support 3.7V and 4.35V batteries
- IMR battery restoration
- Automatic current selection based on battery capacity
- Automatic detection of non-rechargeable lithium batteries
- Input voltage: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.25A (max) 8W DC 9-12V
- Li-ion / IMR / LiFeP04: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340 (RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 226550, 25500, 26500, 26650
- Ni-MH (NiCd): AA, AAA, AAAA, C, D